Rain, rain, go away...
...and it did for about three hours this afternoon after a week of steady rain and more predicted for the next several days. So in the window of time, after my FYS workshop (at which I had to present some materials on constructing writing assignments), I got into the garden for a little muddy while. Still have more flowers to plant, but I can see progress.
Northeast Ohio has not had as heavy rains as New England, however, and we can be glad for that as well as glad that our noderate drought seems to be ended. It rained out graduation though, which is always more pleasant outside. Our baby grass is coming up, at least in the front, without my watering twice a day, so that is good too. Tomorrow 4 cubic yards of mulch will be delivered (for me to spread during the next couple of weeks), and someone is coming to cut down the dead ash tree. (Probably the latter will mean someone will trample on the baby grass?) I like the flower garden part of yard work, but the lawn stuff--you can have it. Thankfully, Chuck has most of it.
Northeast Ohio has not had as heavy rains as New England, however, and we can be glad for that as well as glad that our noderate drought seems to be ended. It rained out graduation though, which is always more pleasant outside. Our baby grass is coming up, at least in the front, without my watering twice a day, so that is good too. Tomorrow 4 cubic yards of mulch will be delivered (for me to spread during the next couple of weeks), and someone is coming to cut down the dead ash tree. (Probably the latter will mean someone will trample on the baby grass?) I like the flower garden part of yard work, but the lawn stuff--you can have it. Thankfully, Chuck has most of it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home