The Leaves Fall on the Just and on the Unjust
I could be posting about the election this morning, but I spent only a little of my time voting yesterday and a lot more time raking, mulching and bagging leaves. We are experiencing another gorgeous day today (as the woman who did the Bible teaching this morning said, 'Al Gore, if this is global warming, it isn't all bad.') and so I arrived home from B.S. to tackle the yard work once again. Only this is what greeted me as I looked at the back yard. Oh my. That's a pond and waterfall under there, in case you didn't realize it! I don't think there's any way we can do this by ourselves. Chuck said to work in the front and side yards instead. And the leaves are not all down yet (though they sure made significant progress this morning). Any of my readers who wants can take the title as a metaphor for our political situation though God's sovereignty over the process is certainly a blessed reality.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home