Writing on Reading

Monday, October 03, 2005

Coming Today to a Website Near You...

Coming Today to a Website Near You...
...my review of Crescent & Star, a journalistic account of turn of the millenium Turkey.

http://www.urbana.org/resources.biblio.detail.cfm?RecordId=742 This is on the Urbana webpage.

(I can paste it in, but I don't know how to make it a true link. One of my ever helpful daughters had better teach me soon :))

I have come to the conclusion that my genre of strength is the book review. 400 annotations for Honey, and everything that I've published about Islam is a bookreview. Hmmm....

Still have not lost hope that the comparative Bible/Qur'an study might one day see actual paper book published status though stubborn belief in its value, exceedingly great patience and a willingness to revise and revise and revise is part of that process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home