Writing on Reading

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's not Oswego, but...

...we're getting more snow in 24 hours than we have in over a decade. I guess it's payback time for all the mild weather in Dec. and Jan. The last two weeks we have had bitter cold but little snow. The college closed all its non-essential functions at 3:00 this afternoon and classes won't resume until 10:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. I don't know what will happen to my 8:00 a.m. committee meeting, the big push to launch the Wooster Ethic and my first chance to get the famous Wooster Valentine Breakfast. C and I shoveled out a little less than half the driveway when we got home but probably 3 or 4 more inches are covering over that and what we didn't shovel. We will have to do some more in order to get out tomorrow morning, that's for sure. The little blue car is still behind Taylor Hall and who knows when it will be restarted and returned to its warm garage stall. This storm may serve as its death knell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home